Friday 24 April 2009

revolution one step at a time

I mentioned about meeting a vegetarian in my last post. I haven’t become a vegetarian overnight but I am not thinking more about the walfare of the animals that we eat.

I have now signed up to the anti KFC campaign. They treat their chickens pretty poorly. If we are going to eat animals we should at least treat them humanly and with respect. They say you can judge a person by how they treat animals. There is some truth in this.

Read great quote from Noel Gallagher on his brother Liam: He's the angriest man you'll ever meet. He's like a man with a fork in a world of soup". Haha! Sometimes life can seem like that for all of is. Maybe we should open our eyes and lift a spoon sometimes.

Carpe Diem Blogits. Lets start a revolution one step at a time. Every day we have an opportunity to manifest change. Today is the greatest day you will have. Its not a dress rehearsal.

Love and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment